[Do you eat crayfish with durian]_How to eat_Cautions
The crayfish has a lovely appearance and is delicious. Many people like to use it for cooking. Some oily crayfish can be described as having both color and fragrance. The crayfish is fluffy and soft, and it also contains protein.It has a lot of nutrients and is very suitable for people who need to nourish their bodies. When it comes to durian, you can think of its stinky taste. Its flesh is soft and has a bitter taste, and it can even be eaten as a fruit.Although the nutritional value is high, it should not be eaten together. If eaten together, it will cause diarrhea and even allergies.
1. Nourishing the body According to modern scientific and nutritional research, durian has extremely high nutritional value. Regular consumption can strengthen the body, nourish the spleen and qi, and nourish the kidney and impotence. It is a fruit with nourishing effect.
In Thailand, durian is often used as a tonic for patients and postpartum women.
2, Huoxue Sanhan durian is hot, so it can Huoxue Sanhan, relieve female menstrual pain, especially suitable for women who suffer from dysmenorrhea.
At the same time, it can also improve the coldness of the abdomen and promote the rise of body temperature. It is an ideal supplement for those with cold constitution.
Cooking soup with the durian’s shell and bones has been a traditional folk diet recipe for treating various colds.
Health Reminders ◆ Do not eat too much durian at one time, otherwise it will cause the body to become hot, and its rich nutrients will be angry because the intestines and stomach cannot fully absorb it.
◆ Durian has a high sugar content, and diabetes patients can easily increase blood sugar after eating and worsen the condition.
◆ Durian is hot and stays, so people with hot constitution or patients with sore throat, cough, cold, sensitive airways and diabetes should not eat more durian, otherwise it will definitely worsen the condition.
◆ Durian should not be eaten with wine. The two foods have the same nature. After eating, it will distort the body and cause damage. Benefits of eating lobster1. Replace lobster with potassium.
Helps maintain nerve health, normal heartbeat, prevents strokes, and assists normal muscle contraction.
With blood pressure lowering effect.
2. Lobster arsenic and phosphorus.
Promote growth and repair of body tissues and organs, provide energy and vitality, and participate in the regulation of acid-base balance.
3. Lobster is rich in sodium.
Can adjust osmotic pressure and maintain acid-base balance.
Maintain normal blood pressure.
Enhance neuromuscular excitability.
4, lobster pigment protein.
With maintaining potassium and sodium balance; eliminate edema.
Reduce blood pressure and buffer anemia, which is conducive to growth and development.
5. Lobster arsenic copper.
It has important effects on the development and function of blood, central nervous and immune systems, hair, skin and skeletal tissues as well as brain and liver, heart and other internal organs.
Disadvantages of eating too much lobster1, indigestion.
Crayfish are high-protein foods, which are not easy to digest after consumption. Excessive consumption at one time can easily cause bloating, diarrhea and other indigestion.
Crayfish belong to freshwater shrimp and have an enrichment effect on toxins in water. Some toxins can cause rhabdomyolysis. If you eat too much, you will increase the chance of eating poisonous shrimp, which may cause rhabdomyolysis.
3. Infection with parasites.
Lobster is a omnivorous freshwater shrimp. Its living environment and omnivorous habits cause lobsters to be easily infected with parasites. In addition to carrying parasites on the outside, the head also contains a large number of parasites. Some people like to eat shrimp yellow.Too much may cause parasitic infection.
4, heavy metal poisoning.
Crayfish has an enrichment effect. Because of its messy food, in addition to eating feed, it also consumes algae or other residues in the water. Therefore, if the water body is not very clean, it is likely to cause heavy metal enrichment in the crayfish. Although it is mainly concentrated inIts brain, but its meat will be relatively high, too much of this crayfish can cause heavy metal poisoning.
5. Skin allergies.
Lobster is a kind of high protein food. Excessive protein absorption will cause a heterogeneous protein reaction, which may cause systemic allergies and red rubella.
6. Acute gastroenteritis.
Eating gastroenteritis can be easily caused by eating unclean or undercooked lobster.
7. The neck and head of lobster are parasitized by a variety of parasites. Do not eat them raw, which can lead to severe pulmonary fluke disease.
8. Gout.Do not drink beer when eating lobster, because lobster is high in protein and the content of purine is very high. If you eat lobster while drinking a lot of beer, it may cause increased blood uric acid and cause gout.
Precautions for eating lobster 1. Although the crayfish is delicious, it should not be eaten more.
2. Crayfish should be fully soaked and washed before cooking to remove parasites and stains on the surface.
3. Most of the crayfish’s parasites and heavy metals gather in the brain, so it is best not to eat the brain of the crayfish.
4. The relative health and safety of crayfish farming. Wild crayfish are not recommended for consumption, and the risk of infection and poisoning is high.